Glass Display Cabinets: Embassy Cherry, Nearly 85" Tall, Embassy By Howard Miller
This glass display cabinet provides users with a simple and elegant means of displaying prized collectibles. Detailed and intricate wood molding with a scallop shell center adorns the top of this glass cabinet. From the legendary Howard Miller Collection, this display case, glass display cabinet features:
*Restrictions Apply: Up to $250 Value. Within Contiguous United States Only. Does Not Include Premium White Glove Service which Incurs a $59 Accessorial Charge
- A No-Reach light located on the wood cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A traditional hinged, locking door to provide easy access to, as well as security of, your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your valuable's appearance.
- Fully adjustable glass shelving with Pad-Lock cushioned metal shelf clips for added stability.
- Beveled front glass for an elegant way to frame your valuables.
- Interior halogen lighting for a whiter, brighter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A warm Embassy Cherry finish.
The glass display cabinet features four fully adjustable glass shelves to allow variety in the size and height of items placed within the wood cabinet. Adjustable floor levelers are important to help balance the glass display cabinet on uneven surfaces or thick carpeting. This curio cabinet is an ideal glass display cabinet for showcasing family collectibles and sentimental items.
Overall: 36-3/4"w x 84-3/4"h x 14-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||37.0" x 84.8" x 14.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Swing-Open|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,459.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|