Wood Curio Cabinets: 42" Width, Windsor Cherry Finish, Dublin By Howard Miller
This wood curio cabinet is perfect for displaying your most prized collectibles, trophies, or other items. A wood scalloped bottom presentation with fine, detailed wood molding provides an elegant appearance. From legendary Howard Miller, this display cabinet, wood curio cabinet features:
- *Restrictions Apply: Up to $250 Value. Within Contiguous United States Only. Does Not Include Premium White Glove Service which Incurs a $59 Accessorial Charge
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ located on the wood cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A side-to-side sliding, locking wood door to provide easy access to, as well as security of, your collectibles.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your valuable's appearance.
- Fully adjustable glass shelving with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips give added stability.
- Interior halogen top-lighting for a whiter, brighter, more natural looking way to showcase your items.
- A stunning Windsor Cherry wood finish.
This wood curio cabinet is versatile and can be used in residential, retail, and business locations. Four, fully-adjustable shelves allow variety in the height of items placed in the wood cabinet, while cushioned shelf clips assure a user his or her items are safe. A Touch-Lite™ is located on the back of the wood curio cabinet at an easily reachable height to allow for quick and simple lighting adjustments. This wood curio cabinet, such as other curio cabinet, and display cabinet models, stands 80" high and is 42" wide.Dimensions:
Overall: 42"w x 80"h x 14-3/4"d
Weight: 199 lbs.
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||42.0" x 80.0" x 14.8"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,349.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|