Display Cabinets: Windsor Cherry, 80"h w/Lighting,Townsend By Howard Miller
This curio cabinet is a great display cabinet. The Townsend continues to be a favorite with homeowners, schools, libraries, churches and businesses. A traditional look with solid hardwood construction makes this display cabinet an ideal accent for your home. The display cabinet features:
- *Restrictions Apply: Up to $250 Value. Within Contiguous United States Only. Does Not Include Premium White Glove Service which Incurs a $59 Accessorial Charge
- An adjustable power receptacle cord runs down an interior corner for lighted collectibles at any shelf level.
- A side-to-side, sliding, locking door for easy access to your collectibles.
- A No-Reach™ light switch to provide easy access to lighting.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Sturdy shelves adjust to allow versatility in collectible height and weight.
- Grooves ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented items.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case.
A display cabinet by Howard Miller is a great investment for a family. These display cabinets are crafted from only the finest, hand-selected hardwoods. Buying a display cabinet from Howard Miller means you are buying a top quality piece of furniture, crafted so well and made from such fine materials, it is sure to be passed down from generation to generation, as a family heirloom. This display cabinet weighs 315 lbs, ships FREIGHT.
Overall: 50"w x 80"h x 21-1/2"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||50.0" x 80.0" x 21.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Titanium Dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Questions & Answers
|Quantity||Price Each (USD)|
|1 - 2||$1,899.00|
|3 +||Request a Quote|