Metal Lockers in Multiple Tiers with Vents
Modular Metal Storage Lockers Protect Personal Items and Valuables
These all purpose metal lockers provide peace of mind with heavy gauge doors and bodies. StoreFixture sells these storage solutions in single columns or in columns of three. The metal lockers with ventilation are designed for use in school athletic departments, fitness changing rooms, and employee break rooms. Each unit comes with consecutive numbering for the doors and locking tabs for attaching a combination or padlock (sold separately). These metal lockers are available in a four colors (beige, tan, blue, and gray) and can be purchased in two distinct styles.
What are the differences between these personal storage solutions?
- The ventilated metal lockers feature a diamond hole venting pattern on the doors and sides of the cabinets.
- A single unit comes with six tiers stacked vertically while the 3-column model provides a total of 18 boxes.
- Padlocks attach to a single-point friction catch located on the door front.
- The wardrobe-style features solid doors with louvered vents for maximum privacy.
- A single double-tier unit comes with two wardrobes stacked vertically while the 3-column model provides a total of six.
- Stainless-steel recessed door handles protect the finish from getting marred by padlocks.
- Dual ceiling hooks are standard inside each wardrobe-style locker.
- Both styles stand on 6" feet.
The steel storage units are modular, meaning multiple columns can be attached together side by side for a continuous stretch as long as needed. The doors employ full-length piano hinges for added durability. The heavy duty steel construction is rigid and without warp. All exposed edges are made safe to the touch. Additionally, these are Greenguard Children & Schools Certified. This certification establishes strict chemical emission standards for fixtures used in places where people work and/or play. All lockers come with a two-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.