Collectible Cabinet: Hampton Cherry, 42"w, Hartland By Howard Miller
This curio cabinet provides a simple, elegant means of displaying family treasures. It is of superior heirloom quality, crafted by the legendary Howard Miller Company. The collectible cabinet combines intricate woodwork with a rich Hampton Cherry finish. Several more features of this collectible cabinet include:
- *Restrictions Apply: Up to $250 Value. Within Contiguous United States Only. Does Not Include Premium White Glove Service which Incurs a $59 Accessorial Charge
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ located on the collectible cabinet back to provide easy access to lighting.
- Adjustable floor-levelers to provide stability on uneven surfaces.
- A side-to-side sliding, locking door to provide easy access to, as well as security of, your collectible items.
- A glass, mirrored back to enhance your collectible's appearance.
- Fully adjustable shelves with Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips for added stability.
- Interior halogen lights provide a whiter, brighter, more natural looking way to showcase your collectible items.
- Plate grooves to ensure dishware safety.
Overall: 42"w x 78"h x 14-1/4"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||42.0" x 78.0" x 17.5"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.