Wooden Case: Oak Yorkshire, 80"h w/Lighting, Donegal By Howard Miller
This curio cabinet is a great wooden case. The Donegal continues to be a favorite with homeowners, schools, libraries, churches and businesses. A traditional look with solid hardwood construction makes this wooden case an ideal accent for your home. The curio cabinet, wooden case features:
- *Restrictions Apply: Up to $250 Value. Within Contiguous United States Only. Does Not Include Premium White Glove Service which Incurs a $59 Accessorial Charge
- A side-to-side sliding, locking door to ensure the safety of your valuables.
- Four adjustable glass shelves to allow versatility in the height of items.
- Halogen lights for a brighter, whiter, more natural way to showcase your items.
- A No-Reach™ Touch-Lite™ with four lighting settings to provide easy access to lighting changes.
- Padded metal shelf clips lock in place to ensure stability of shelves.
- Plate groves to ensure the safety of dishware and other vertically oriented collectibles.
- A mirror back to beautifully showcase collectibles.
- Built-in levelers to help steady the display case on uneven or thick carpet surfaces.
Overall: 42"w x 80"h x 14-3/4"d
|Overall Width x Height x Depth||42.0" x 80.0" x 14.8"|
|Line or Series||Howard Miller|
|Number of Shelves||4|
|Placement Style||Floor Standing|
|Loading or Door Style||Sliding|
|Features||Ships Fully Assembled, Lockable, Height Adjustable Shelves|
Browse reviews from customers who have already purchased this product.
This product has not been reviewed yet. Be the first.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.